Terms and conditions
- For our services the following terms and conditions apply, also without any further separate notice for future business relationships. Deviating, contradictory or supplementary terms and conditions, even if known, will not become part of the contract unless we have agreed to their validity in a written format.
- Subject of our services is exclusively limited to the in the offer or order confirmation written formulated steps. Changes and additions are only in valid in written format which has been undersigned by us.
- The customer has, like ourselves, keep secret of all the business secrets gathered in the cooperation, in particular conceptual proposals and work methods required. This obligation of confidentiality extends beyond the duration of cooperation.
- The contracts concluded by us are service contracts, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Subject of the contract is therefore the provision of the agreed services. In particular, we owe not a particular economic result. Our opinions and recommendations are only preparing the business decision of the executive management. They can and will not replace them in any case.
- We are entitled to make use of support staff, external expertsand other third parties for the implementation of the contract.
- Consulting services in legal and tax issues will neither be promised of provided from us due to current legal obligations and restrictions. Therefore these services have to be provided by the client itself.
- We provide our services on the basis of available data and information provided to su by the client or his executive agent. These will be reviewed by us only for plausibility. The responsibility for factual accuracy and completeness lies with the client.
- We provide our services in principle in a written format. Oral information supplied is not binding.
- Our compensation is due, unless otherwise agreed, seven days after the invoice is issued and without deduction. In the event of default we are entitled to claim an interest rate on the invoice amount of 5% above the base rate of the European Central Bank.
- The customer may set off against our claims only if they are accepted by us or have been legally established. The assignment of our claims towards any other third party is excluded.
- More than 4 weeks before the
agreed commencement of the consultancy project, the client can withdraw without
any cancellation fee from the contract.
Upon cancellation of the client within 4 up to 3 weeks before the start of the project, a cancellation fee of 25% of the agreed consultancy fee has to be paid from client (excl. any agreed reimbursement for travel expenses).
Upon cancellation of the client within 3 up to 2 weeks before the start of the project, a cancellation fee of 50% of the consultancy fee has to be paid from client (excl. any agreed reimbursement for travel expenses).
Upon cancellation of the client within 2 up to 1 week before the start of the project, a cancellation fee of 75% of the agreed consultancy fee has to be paid from client (excl. any agreed reimbursement for travel expenses).
Upon cancellation of the client within 1 week before the start of the project, a cancellation fee of 100% of the consultancy fee has to be paid from client (excl. any agreed reimbursement for travel expenses).
- All with our performed services associated intellectual property rights regarding right of utilization, exploitation rights and design rights remain with us unless we have consented to the transfer in a written format.
- We are liable within the framework of our contractual duties owed to the customer only for intent and gross negligence. A further liability is excluded.
- The governing law for the contract and
its implementation is the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Performance and exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising from the underlying legal relationship for both contract partners is Duesseldorf.